With First Liberty Funding Corporation, the loan approval process has never been as easy. We offer a variety of secure and convenient application options:
- Complete Secure 1003 Application
- Formal Loan Application
- Call us at 877-711-0004
- We will gladly take your application over the phone and assist you with any questions you may have.
- Download Application
- Download this FREE application now and simply mail it, fax it, or bring it to the office.
- Documents needed
- Copies of pay stubs for each applicant, reflecting a minimum of 30 days of income
- Names/addresses of employers for two years
- W-2s for two years
- One to two years of tax returns
- A completed and signed Form 4506-T or 4506T-EZ, provided by your Mortgage Banker
- Bank statements for two to three months
- If self-employed, year-to-date profit and loss statement, plus signed returns for last two years
- Proof of pension income, if applicable
- Social Security and Disability payments, if applicable
- Dividend earnings
- Child support or alimony payments (optional for you to disclose)
- A copy of earnest money deposit
- Information on debts such as car loans, student loans and credit cards
- Security accounts (stocks, bonds, life insurance)
If you are interested in loan options with First Liberty Funding (FLF) Corporation, please fill out the application and call us today at 877-711-0004.
About FLF Corp
First Liberty Funding Corporation is committed to providing clients with a variety of highest quality financial services combined with the lowest rates available. Located in the Southern California area, our wonderful mortgage and refinance professionals will work with you 1-on-1 to ensure that you get a tailored financial solution specifically to meet your needs.
Unlike many of the larger nationwide mortgage companies that are out there, all your information will be kept secure and private. Our name is trusted throughout the community. Simply give us a call anytime or feel free to utilize any of the interactive tools offered throughout the site. We look forward to working with you.